God of LoLMember Since 07 Mar 2012
Offline Last Active Today, 09:23 PM
About me? I don't have much to say about myself, really. I am your average crazy, bloodthirtsy, homicidal maniac.
Hmm... How about my unusual cheerfulness? I can't stop myself from smiling, no matter what the situation is. Except funerals. It would be awkard to bury somebody and have me smiling like a maniac over him... Really awkward...
Also, what's with the sudden increase in gods lately? God of TROLLing LoL, The_Fake_God, God, Godzilla etc. I mean, come on people! Show some originality! Why hasn't anyone named himself...I don't know, Bimbo Pete? Gutdancing Jack? Mambo Dumbo? Something unrelated to God, dammit!
Hmmm....Well, as a little extra, since you went through reading all this and survived, I might actually reward you... WITH MORE WORDS TO READ!
My Personal List of the most Badass and/or Overpowered Characters in Mangas and Manhwas:
5. Belial, from Tripeace: You don't want to get punched by this guy. He can catch bullets and chew them like gum. Literally.
4. Edin Dan, from Tower of God: A man amongst men, saying 'Fuck off' even to the face of almost certain death.
3. Ei Mae, from TAL: "You are mistaken here, I won't ever have to go through it all. After all, I'm not as weak as you are." Need I say more?
2. Euocliwood Hellscythe, from Is this a Zombie?: The one girl you want to hear words coming from that cute little mouth of hers... Unless they are in any way related to death. Then you are screwed big time. Big time.
1. Jack O' Lantern, of Tal: If you love Physical Gods, then Jack will take your mind. He doesn't need more than 1 scene (and 90 chapters of waiting for him to actually show up) to demonstrate that he is the top shit in the city. He could easily fire a Kamehameha from his mouth and say that he just sneezed! ...Okay, I don't think he's that strong.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 3,543
- Profile Views 4,637
- Member Title Couch Potato
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
In the √-1 dimension.
Let's see... Manga, Games, Programming, Girls(Well duh!), Mathematics, Sciences, Drawing, Talking with fellows like you, Writing aaand... Killing people in my free time. That's pretty much it.
On a second thought, I also really love pizza or anything Italian. Food-wise.
...And sleeping. I love sleeping. I really really love sleeping.
I love to sleep so much I want to be buried with my pillows and blankie when I pass away.
Honestly, there is no other being in the boundaries of our reality that loves to sleep as much as I do.