Priscilla is Teresa's daughter.
1. They both have similar-looking faces (same big forehead). See chapter 20, page 16 for a good picture of them both in profile. Of course this could just be the way Yagi draws everyone's face...
2. They both had black hair before becoming claymores (Priscilla's hair turns back after she awakens, Teresa mentions that she had black hair in ch13 p1).
3. They both have a similar power level. Neither usually releases any youma power when fighting but they both seem to have nearly limitless reserves of it. "It doesn't matter who she fights or how many there are, she kills them all without exhausting her youma power. She's like Teresa of the Faint Smile." (c18 p27)
4. Priscilla's odd behavior towards young girls. First, she doesn't seem to see (or eat) Claire after killing Teresa. Then, as Riful says (c45 p29), she ignores young girls but eats everyone else during her rampages in the north. Behavior consistent with someone with mommy issues?
5. Priscilla's freak out and memory loss after killing Theresa. This would make sense if she just realized that she'd killed her own mother. (c103 p18) (Priscilla talking about Teresea's decapitated head), "But no matter what I do, I can't remember the face... as if it were more and more swallowed by darkness, the more desperately I try to remember it.. and at that time, as if I was being sucked into the deep darkness that gapes at the center of that face I lost my consciousness of all my memories." If Teresa is Priscilla's mom, her memory loss makes sense here. After she realized that she'd just decapitated her own mother, she suppresses the memory and ends up an amnesiac. If Teresa was just someone she was fighting when she awakened, why would she need to suppress this memory?
6. Priscilla smells a 'faint scent' on Raki. This is later revealed to be the scent of Claire. Claire has Teresa's flesh inside of her. What is important here is her reaction to the scent - she likes it to the extent of following Raki around and hugging him while she's unconscious. This might be the way a lost child would react to the scent of her mother?
1. Claymores can't have kids. Helen says "You brought a child? It can't be your own." (c5 p21) This implies that Claymores can't bear children. Priscilla might have been born before Teresa became a warrior, or there might have been some special circumstances to the birth. We know Priscilla's father was a youma, maybe claymores can't have children with humans, but they can with youma? If she were born from a claymore and a youma, this might explain Priscilla's extreme strength.
2. Neither recognizes the other. The might have been separated a while ago, and neither had seen the other with silver hair/eyes? It's possible that P. only recognized T. after she'd killed her, and this is what caused her to lose her memory.
3. Priscilla says that her father ate her mother. (c23 p12) Maybe that was an adoptive/step family?
Edited by accipiter, 11 November 2012 - 11:07 AM.