Forum rules: http://www.batoto.ne...les-guidelines/
Rules for content hosting/uploading: http://www.batoto.ne...eral-guidlines/
Where do I go for help?
- Problems with the website itself / technical issues?
- Problems with a comic?
- Quality Control problem? E.g., pages not displaying properly, pages not sorted correctly, missing pages, missing chapters, etc.? Post in the Quality Assurance Forum
- Problem with a scanlation group's hosting policy? Post in the Group Hosting Policy Forum
- General comic hosting question not listed anywhere else? Post in the General Comic Hosting Forum (Make sure to look at the sticky threads -- Moderator/Community Pre-approval thread and Request a Comic to be Uploaded)
- Do you want Contributor status? Post in the Contributor Request Forum
You should NOT directly contact a staff member via PM unless it is absolutely necessary.
If you must, use the currently active staff list below and start at the lowest level that your complaint can be handled at (e.g., do not PM an administrator to ask them to fix a comic not displaying properly. Batoto Staff should handle that. Actually, you should not even be PMing Batoto Staff; rather, you should report the issue to QA forum).
Administrators (Head Honchos)
Grumpy (Founder, Owner of Batoto)
Global Moderators (Primarily Forum Moderation)
Batoto Staff (Comic Hosting, Uploading, Quality Assurance Issues)
Thunder Wolf (General)
101010 (Tower of God)
* Denotes global moderators in addition to Batoto Staff
Edited by mhh, 16 November 2012 - 11:19 AM.