Photo

Rak appreciation month

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

Couch Potato

• LocationIn the battlefield.
Sorry, but an "appreciation thread" is simply not enough for someone like the almighty Rak. He will become the strongest Fishermen in the Tower (calling it), he's simply more interesting than most of TOG's characters and he's way more funny just by being himself. The reason he didn't participated in the "Hide and Seek" test it's because he could had solo'ed Quant without any support. He's beyond our understanding.

Long life to the almighty gator.

Edited by TheDasilva1, 25 February 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

Couch Potato

• LocationIn the √-1 dimension.
You mean "Solo'ed Quant" but yeah.

ALL HAIL THE RALEADER!!!!

ToG: Finally, a comic worth reading again.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

tumblr_mo1ifzMeLd1rfbbc6o1_500.gif

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

-Jor-El, Man of Steel

Couch Potato

Thanks for the idea, btw. xD

Nobody compares to him, NOT EVEN PARAKEWL!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

Potato

• Location20th Floor
We should sacrifice turtles for our gator emperor

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image

Fried Potato

• LocationFormer Tenochtitlan
I wonder if he has already mastered his chibi transformation

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

Potato

• LocationInside vanilla ice~
<pre class="prettyprint">

<span class="pun">The first reaction...
[</span><span class="pln">spoiler</span><span class="pun">]</span><span class="pun">http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m692gugU0P1qebbqco1_400.png[/</span><span class="pln">spoiler</span><span class="pun">]</span></pre>
<p><span class="pun">Then...</span></p>
<p>
Spoiler
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>He deserves all the hail on this forums!!!!</p>
<p><span class="pun">[</span><span class="pln">spoiler</span><span class="pun">]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110427032637/towerofgod/images/6/6e/Raleader!!!.png</span><span class="pun">[/</span><span class="pln">spoiler</span><span class="pun">]</span></p>

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

tumblr_mjplepYyh11rixw8ko2_r1_500.png

Couch Potato

• LocationIn the √-1 dimension.

We should sacrifice turtles for our gator emperor

Rak: "Hah! Sacrificing turtles is for the weak! I DECLARE TURTLE HUNTING SEASON!!!"

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

tumblr_mo1ifzMeLd1rfbbc6o1_500.gif

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

-Jor-El, Man of Steel

Potato

• LocationInside vanilla ice~
That truly didn't work, eh?! Sorry >//< don't know what happened...

All i want to say is: RAK WRAITHRAISER IS OUR TRUE RALEADER FOR THE END OF ALL TIMES!!!!!!!
:batoto_020:

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

tumblr_mjplepYyh11rixw8ko2_r1_500.png

Russet Potato

• LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
I approve of this thread. I heard some people talk about how Rak might be dead because he hadn't shown up yet. But what these naysayers don't know is that Rak doesn't die...he just gets more annoyed at Koon. I heard some people speculate that Rak might have left the S1 team. But there wouldn't even BE a team without Rak, because a team without Rak...IS A TEAM NOT WORTH HAVING!

All hail our gator overlord!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

Potato Spud

Lol

RAK
RALEADER
awesome! :)

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

Russet Potato

• LocationEngland
I don't approve of this thread, what kind of fans of the raleader are we if we limit it to a month? Nay I cry a month is to little for the raleader!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

"I wonder if the full stop key on your keyboard is broken." ~ A friend of mine
“Who am I? Well I’m just a passing traveller.” ~ Passing traveller

Fingerling Potato

• LocationDrinking a cream soda on a folding chair across the street from your house.
inb4
Rak in the workshop battle (my prediction in spoiler):
Spoiler

Edit: Just switch "Spiderman" with "Rak."

Edited by Jesus H. Christ, 25 February 2013 - 11:39 PM.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that’s no matter —                to-morrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther. . . . And one fine morning ——

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

- The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald

Fried Potato

Rak's so bad he just has to show up and they give him the new gear from the work shop....:D

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

I had fun once...it was awful" Grumpy Cat  "I knew you come back. Its because you look tasty. Nutty, yet sweet and sour..." 2nd Level Guardian to Bamm

"Pesky turtles" "Irregular? What that food?" Rack Wraithrasier
"Ah! you sinful woman" "Though I feel I'm making more trouble for myself its fine , I'm a cool girl" Androssi
"Come to the fried side" Augusgus
"He's like irregular of irregulars!" Yuri
"Well-I guess its a very well made ball" Headon

Couch Potato

Rak could solo Zahard and The Warriors with the whole RED army and the Princesses. FUG doesn't recruit him because it's too dangerous to handle.

Edited by TheDasilva1, 26 February 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

Russet Potato

I'll gladly pay homage.

I will plant a banana tree forest in our mighty raleaders name.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

"I am indifferent and If I have become evil, then it is what the tower has made me" -Twenty-Fifth Baam

baamtheking2.jpg

Russet Potato

You mean "Solo'ed Quant" but yeah.

ALL HAIL THE RALEADER!!!!

ToG: Finally, a comic worth reading again.

Know what's worse than Comic Sans?

Nothing.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

Russet Potato

• Veice
  • Members
  • 452 posts
RAk is the best! I wish Baam, Koon, and Rak would form a team again, their team would be unstoppable! Heart, Brain, and Spirit. Go Rak and enlighten those turtles of your wisdom!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Baked Potato

• Location80th Floor
Akryung sees Rak as a small turtle.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

Goodbye! This was the last straw:

Grace Mirchea Luslec, on 05 Oct 2013 - 21:07, said:snapback.png

Off topic and I want to put this out there. Rachel > Koon

You presence is not wanted in the forums.

Potato Spud

Rak will probably end up with Baam by the end of this manwha. Prey and hunter, the chased and the chaser, the receiver and the giver.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

Couch Potato

• LocationEarth
rak is beyond awesome character and i loved him since the 2 floor when he said ''every place i find prey ,it is my spot to hunt'' . that was when i really find his character interesting
and after i have seeing him this chapter i have theory how he will meet baam/viole:

the only two people who can find people so easy are rak and laure

first rak found baam in the second floor by following the power of black march but i think it was something else kept him to stay with baam (beside the friendship)even after losing black march to anak
i think he was expecting something great from baam, something worth hunting,something that he was willing to wait till baam gets it. i think it was to wait until baam awakens(just like the way he is now as viole very powerful person).

the bond he had with baam was greater than koon or other characters or may be arkyung :P becuz the great rak can tell what is inside those turtles shells except koon which he said it is pitch black .
after baam death he and androssi were the ones who took hard and as for rak he got separated from the team or koon (dont know what happened b/w them) since baam who was in center of them and holding them together died

and i think when the workshop battle begins and all the team come to the 30th floor , he will find baam just like he did in the second floor
Spoiler

the second person i thought will figure out baam will be laure, he can read his shinsoo and i can wait when he finds out how he improved

Edited by salvatore022, 26 February 2013 - 02:24 AM.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler