Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Fried Potato

• Location孤單魂隨風蕩

I know its the current chapter thread but did anyone get tempted to read the raws?

I checked it out and ; __;

Lets just say things got escalated to a whole different level.

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-

舉世無雙與世無爭」

Potato Sprout

• Saf
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Yep~ stuff is going down

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

Couch Potato

• Locationunderground like a wild potato

I know its the current chapter thread but did anyone get tempted to read the raws?

I checked it out and ; __;

Lets just say things got escalated to a whole different level.

I don't look at the raws on this one but I know a lot of people do. It's mainly because I'm too lazy but I also kind of hesitate to look ahead on ones like this since there's just sooooo much complexity.......I've tried on others that are in the same vein and (for me at least) it's almost worse than not looking just because I'm really not sure what's going on without the dialogue. 

And yeah, this getting more and more dramatic doesn't surprise me, I've thought the story was starting to have a "building up to a climax" kind of feel to it for a little while now. Not that I necessarily think it's going to conclude or anything, but yeah, it definitely feels like we're moving towards some major confrontations and disclosures regarding some of the mysteries we've got. 

Edited by svines85, 18 March 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:54 PM

Couch Potato

• LocationUK

I have stopped looking at the raws beyond clicking on them and doing a quick scan-look (read, is, perhaps, the wrong word) to get my interest logged.  If I try puzzling it out, I'll only get myself too spoiled at the different points the translation and raw are currently at. -_-

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of the whole thing:~

Couch Potato

Wow, I guess we knew it already, but boy, that "Miss April" is a vicious little thing.  >_<

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

Couch Potato

• LocationUK

Wow, I guess we knew it already, but boy, that "Miss April" is a vicious little thing.  >_<

I think she's gone beyond the description "vicious" and is heady straight towards "scarily axe-crazy".

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of the whole thing:~

Fried Potato

• Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Ms April is the owl controling assassin lady right?

To me she is more of the (for a lack of better words)"shit stirrer", not mastermind but definitely nuisance. Unlike the other antagonist(?) like the Queen of Myung Joo or the emperor with their half-assed villiany, they have a clear goal. Whereas, Ms April goal,besides working for Baek-Yeom (not exactly the most obedient), doesn't seem to have clear goals but to cause as much drama as possible for her own entertainment. Skilled in manipulation without exerting too much force (unlike the emperor that threatens often to get his way), she only make sure she eliminates targets that is in the way of her fun or adds to her entertainment to see people struggle..  If she was a chess piece, she would be the bishop in my mind.

So your typical sadist manipulator...... so is Baek-Yeom..... so is Mu-Hyang... way too many treacherous-looking sadist amongst the villians.

Edited by 「黑風影」, 25 March 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-

舉世無雙與世無爭」

Couch Potato

Ms April is the owl controling assassin lady right?

Spoiler

Yeah, agreed, she definitely seems to like stirring the pot...........and yeah, she's the one doing the voyeur bit and peeking in on all the happenings  with the owls. Creepy enough just on its own.  :D

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

Potato Spud

Since I must be one of the few around here looking at the raws, all I can say is "appearances can be deceiving".  :)   Who's friend? Who's foe?   For the people avoiding the raws, it's going to be a wild ride.  ^_________________^

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

Couch Potato

Since I must be one of the few around here looking at the raws, all I can say is "appearances can be deceiving".  :)   Who's friend? Who's foe?   For the people avoiding the raws, it's going to be a wild ride.  ^_________________^

I............can only imagine.  :D

Yeah, it's that kind of title, to be honest I've been waiting for some kind of a major betrayal for a while now.........it's just got that kind of feel to me. And not just one of 'em either.  XD

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:44 AM

Fried Potato

• Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Indeed. So far the plot has been linear with a clear directional motive. However, character relatonships are convuluted much like any imperial court setting.
Actually, now  I think about it. The plot moved as such a non stop jammed pack with conspiracies, all the way up to the high point. The pace is almopst frightening. I'm getting major Basilisk feel for the pacing.... I almost wish there were more breaks/room for breather.

Comment about raws below:

Spoiler

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

舉世無雙與世無爭」

Couch Potato

Wow, from bad to worse for the princess.........I keep hoping her Divine Bell will step up, but so far it hasn't happened.  >_<

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

Potato Spud

^ I can't really say much about what happens to her due to spoilage, but, will face a lot of bumpy roads and suffer, like a lot of the other characters. In the end though, I hope for her to be totally safe with her cute Divine Bell (forgot his name). ^__^  She's a strong-willed girl outwardly.

Indeed. So far the plot has been linear with a clear directional motive. However, character relatonships are convuluted much like any imperial court setting.
Actually, now  I think about it. The plot moved as such a non stop jammed pack with conspiracies, all the way up to the high point. The pace is almopst frightening. I'm getting major Basilisk feel for the pacing.... I almost wish there were more breaks/room for breather.

Comment about raws below:

Spoiler

No kidding as of the latest raws.  O____O;; 

It's gotten soooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazyyy!!  :0 Looking forward to EGS' translations. 

Spoiler

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:55 AM

Couch Potato

Ahhh........so the little Divine Bell did get his powers going. Oh well, so much for staying low-keyed, eh?  :D

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:10 PM