Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

Potato Spud

Not to talk about the fact that  his search was pretty much pointless, because all the answers were literally below his feet. It only served to bring a lot of powerfull enemies to his doorstep.

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:59 AM

Baked Potato

• Locationsoaring in the sky

I'm not sure about that though. Unless I'm wrong it seemed like he's her child, not actually her............though yeah, it might still be ambiguous too. But yeah, definitley,  he's apparently about to have to shoulder a much heavier load from here on out if he's getting all his magic power back  :D

i was thinking about how he's likely to have inherited her powers, while she might not even be alive any more. kind of mysterious still though.

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Милая моя, солнышко лесное,
Где, в каких кpаях
Встpетишься со мною?

#batotobar

死んじゃってくれ 頼む 死んじゃってくれ

Potato Spud

He did. The chapter explains she sealed away his powers for fearing he might misuse then...

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

Potato Spud

The series is back from hiatus! :D

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Couch Potato

• Locationunderground like a wild potato

The series is back from hiatus! :D

I see that, thanks for the heads-up. I actually went ahead and took a peek at it (couldn't hardly help it since I was there and we're caught up to it and all  :D  ) .......yeah, awesome, looks like we're going to get right to the core of everything right off the bat.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

Potato Spud

Took a look at both the raw and the translation.  (Sweet.  Translations ahead of scanlations. Better than no translations at all.)

Spoiler talk for the S3 episode 1:

Spoiler

Edited by Tgirl, 11 July 2014 - 06:53 AM.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:52 AM

Couch Potato

Took a look at both the raw and the translation.  (Sweet.  Translations ahead of scanlations. Better than no translations at all.)

Spoiler talk for the S3 episode 1:

Spoiler

A translation? Are you finding a summary someone's done for the chapters that's available for everyone to see or like a scanlator's script that isn't? Since we're all caught up to the latest chapter, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in reading any summary that might be available..........I know I would be  :D

Edited by svines85, 11 July 2014 - 07:02 AM.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

Potato Sprout

• LocationCity of Balls

A translation? Are you finding a summary someone's done for the chapters that's available for everyone to see or like a scanlator's script that isn't? Since we're all caught up to the latest chapter, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in reading any summary that might be available..........I know I would be  :D

Probably talking about my translations http://drunkenktl.blogspot.com

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

Couch Potato

Probably talking about my translations http://drunkenktl.blogspot.com

Ahhh, I see  :D

Very awesome, thanks for the heads-up  :)

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

Potato Spud

Nice to have a summary... Now just need to wait until the translated chapter ^_^

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

Potato Spud

^  Basically, all you needed to know was

Spoiler

:) 

Edited by Tgirl, 12 July 2014 - 04:31 PM.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

Potato Spud

Thanks Tgirl.

Now we have to wonder how she recovered her memories, but i hope the author doesn't start a long flashback now i prefer to see what Hong Ryung will do after discovering the truth.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:37 AM